The leaseback tax scheme
- Build up quality assets
- Protect your family
- Receive a supplementary pension with no or little tax
- Improve the return on your liquid assets
- Generate income, net of taxes on long term
- Prepare your inheritance
Invest in one or more furnished properties through the leaseback scheme (student accommodation, tourist residence/apart-hotel, residence for seniors or care home) and rent it (them) to a management company thanks to a commercial lease
- Deduction of interests on mortgage, land tax, fees for chartered accountant...
- Amortization of notary fees, furniture and 85% of the price of the property.
- Depreciation not deducted are deferred indefinitely and are offset on future profits.
- Exemption on capital gains after 30 years (general scheme).
- Rental incomes guaranteed by commercial lease
- Hassle-free management solution: you do not have to look for a tenant, worry about unpaid rent and take care of maintenance
- Supplementary incomes net of taxes and social contributions on the long term, which can be summarized this way:
- - little or no tax and social contributions for about 15 years, if you finance cash
- - no tax and social contributions for about 25-30 years, depending on the amount of the loan
French taxpayers,expatriates and non-residents wishing to receive supplementary incomes which will increase on the long-term and will be no or little taxed.